Monday, April 25, 2011

First photo session.

I had my first photo session. My good friend (and neighbor) asked me to take her family's Easter pictures. I was a little nervous about doing it because I hadn't done anybody's family photos before, but I was up for the challenge. I am continually working on my photography skills and I knew I needed the practice. It was actually a really fun experience. And, of course, it helped that the family was great to work with. I wanted to share with you how the pictures turned out.









I still have lots to learn. I look at some of the professional photography blogs and wonder how the heck they get those amazing pictures, but I think (and hope) I am well on my way!




3 comments:

  1. Nice job cuz....really what makes a good portrait photographer is an eye for the perfect moments. That I'd say is a gift and cannot be learned. You have that gift. Just keep shooting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete