Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's Fall Y'all!

This is my absolute favorite time of year. There are so many things to love about Fall. The crisp coolness of the air, beautiful colors of the changing leaves, football, pumpkin patches and any type of food or drink with pumpkin in it. I LOVE all things pumpkin.

I also enjoy decorating my home for Fall. It makes me feel all cozy and happy.


It's always fun coming up with new and creative ways to show off the new seasons and holidays with decorating the fireplace mantel. Notice the the vintage books. I found those for 25 cents a piece at a thrift store. Score!




Here are a few other odds and ends. One of the easiest and least expensive way to add some Fall'ish deco to your home is to add mini pumpkins and gourds throughout the house.


I love this little guy. So cute! It's called a miniature pumpkin tree. I found him at Trader Joe's. I seriously doubt that those are real pumpkins but they sure look like it.


I made this wreath a few weeks back at a friends' wine and craft party. We all made wreaths to take home. Super fun!



And what would Fall be without all of the gazillion leaves that fall into your yard, especially in my neighborhood with all the old trees. Mike told Maleah he would pay her to rake up the leaves, but I actually like how they look.


This is a shot from my street in front of our house. I LOVE all the trees!

Happy Fall Y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous fall foliage! I am always so inspired with your interior decorating :)

    ReplyDelete